RHODE ISLAND SPCA
Animal Health Center
Rhode Island SPCA Animal Health Center
Due to the generosity of our donors, the RISPCA is able to offer a Tiered Pricing Structure for those who financially qualify. Just a stone’s throw from the RISPCA, our Animal Health Center is located at 40 Amaral Street in Riverside, RI.
Services (cats and dogs only)
- Wellness & Sick Exams
- Diagnostics & Testing
- Parasite Prevention
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Subsidized Spay/Neuters (Tuesdays, for those who qualify. Call for details.)
Hours of Operations
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday ~ 8:30AM – 5:30PM
- Tuesday ~ 8:30AM – 4:30PM
- Friday ~ 9:00AM – 3:30PM
- Closed weekends and holidays
To make an appointment, please call 401-228-3333 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for tiered pricing, please fill out this application.
Please note: Due to the RISPCA’s mission to decrease pet overpopulation, all patients of the RISPCA Animal Health Center must be spayed/neutered within 6 months of their first appointment.
Payment is required at the time of service. While we do not offer payment plans in house, we are now partnered with Scratchpay.
- Dr. Lindsay Thibeault, Medical Director
- Dr. Lauren Fiske, Veterinarian
- Dr. Michelle Pinto, Veterinarian
- Sarah McMullin, CVT; Clinic Manager
- Liza Battista, Veterinary Technician
- Madeline Bonilla, Veterinary Technician
- Alyssa Fugere, Veterinary Technician
- Dena Maglione, Veterinary Technician
- Asia Millidge, Veterinary Technician
- Ismet Rexhepi, Client Service Representative
- Jillian Yankee, Client Service Representative
Please Note: The Rhode Island SPCA Animal Health Center does not see emergencies. If your pet is having an emergency, please contact one of the clinics below.
- Ocean State Veterinary Specialists
- Bay State Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Services
- Mass-RI Veterinary ER
To learn more, contact the RISPCA Animal Health Center at (401) 228-3333 or email email@example.com.
Join Our Pack!
Please Join Our Mailing List to receive RISPCA updates!